Saturday, March 27, 2010

Lent Day 34: Charlie Brown, Christmas and Crossings

Yesterday I wrote about how much "A Charlie Brown Christmas" is a significant part of my spiritual journey.

Because I'm heading back home to St. Louis today after having watched Amy compete in the Winter Color Guard and Drum Line Championships in Springfield, MO, I don't have much time to write.  I'm dovetailing on yesterday's entry with something I wrote for the Crossings Community - an essay that talks about a slice of my life -- working in the financial services industry during the October 2008 market meltdown, crossed with the Luke version of the Christmas story, and brought together by Linus reciting Luke in "A Charlie Brown Christmas" special.  The essay is called "Lucre, Linus and Luke -- Crossing the Current Financial Crises."


[This blog automatically feeds my Facebook Notes page; click here to see the original blog

No comments: