Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lent Day 18: More on Carol Ann

Yesterday I posted my entry on my aunt Carol Ann, which was a reconstruction of the entry I wrote and Blogger lost.  It took me a week to find the time and energy to salvage my thoughts; and sometime today I realized I had missed something important.

The missing thought:  my mom was interviewed after she and the other surviving sister (my Aunt Charlene) established a scholarship in Carol Ann's name.  Until I started writing my blog entry on Carol Ann I hadn't realized that I missed a key portion of that interview:  my mom talking about how her trip to India prepared her for Carol Ann's dying and death.  I knew she had gone to India but never really understood why.  Now that I know, I'm even more curious, especially because of my conversation with N... which kicked off my entire Lenten blog.

Curiouser and curiouser... (and please allow me that phrase since I took Noah to Alice in Wonderland that past weekend).


[This blog automatically feeds my Facebook Notes page; click here to see the original blog]

No comments: